welcome to chia's webpage!
when & where
||new haven, if not otherwise mentioned
||ny for a bit, sf a bit for interact
||chicago for a bit for pitchfork
||moving to sf, will be at portola
||somewhere with the people i love,
whether it's the united states or the philippines
or another place or somewhere in between
if you're going to be around, say hi!
- will my life be traced after i gone if dedicated to creation? one person's memory of me is more sufficient than anything else i carve out, but i do not have this...?
- can i see myself living, alive, being — in the most banal, mundane of existences? how can i be present in a world and be witnessed without constantly signaling that i exist? do many people not die never having this?
- can i love the world better? can you ever love it enough?
- may i shape the web (or anything else with my hands) such that it may be a space of generosity, a space for gathering, a space for memory?
- will the life i live dignify the love that has brought me here?
- can i gather the people i love in one place?
- i accept that everyone and everything desires to be a loved thing, but how do you accept what happens when you don't get the love you request?
because even the most irredeemable things are deserving of love, including me